Daniels Real Estate Co.
Daniels Real Estate Co. and R.D. Merrill Company
North Lot Development LLC
Property Size: 167,537 square feet or nearly 4 acres
Project Details: As included in the Master Use Permit
Total Gross Square Footage (GSF) - 1,510,203
Residential Housing GSF- 679,967
Office GSF- 408,835
Retail GSF- 33,546
Parking GSF- 314,416
Other – 73,439
Number of Residential Units- 668
Total Parking Stalls- 901
For residential use- 391
For office use- 494
When the full project is completed in 2015, the proposed development will be the largest transit oriented development on the west coast and be comprised of:
- Two podiums of 4 stories with retail and parking
- Three residential towers with heights of 100’, 200’ and 240’
- One office tower with a height of 240’
- Over 700 residential units in Pioneer Square neighborhood
- Approximately 33,500 square feet of retail/commercial space on the ground floor
- 901 parking stalls within four levels of structured parking
- Possible office expansion on adjacent air rights parcel totaling nearly 800,000 square feet
Stadium Place East: Key Facts
- When completed, the Stadium Place project will be part of the largest transit oriented development on the West Coast with access to more transit options than any other location in the region (heavy rail, light rail, street car, regional and local buses, and ferry service).
- The property is entitled with unprecedented development rights including increased density, approved massing, maximum height limit of 240’ (vs. surround properties limits of 85’/120’) and a flexible development timeline. The overall project will contain approximately 1,600,000 square feet of residential and commercial development.
- Current conceptual plans now include approximately 180,000 square feet of Class A office, a 297 roon conference hotel, spa & health club, retail, and parking.
- Stadium Tower will include nearly 400 parking stalls replacing the approximate 250 stalls currently on the property.
- Amenities will include multiple on-site health club facilities and numerous recreational opportunities.
- Located in Pioneer Square, Seattle’s oldest neighborhood, with art galleries, museums, restaurants, bars & clubs, vibrant neighborhood retail, parks, two sports stadiums and an exhibition center.
- Current development timetable is to proceed in 2013 by constructing the podium base and hotel, and then construct the office tower following. The adjacent Stadium Place West development timetable began in the fall of 2011 with the construction of the podium that will eventually contain three residential towers featuring different products. Two of the towers will be apartment complexes, and the final tower will be condominium-units.
- Potential for expansion or a corporate campus of an additional 800,000 square feet of Class A office space to be located over the tracks immediately adjacent to Stadium Place East.
- Project is led by an experienced development team with nearly 4,000,000 sf of development projects within the south downtown neighborhoods (projects include Union Station, Starbucks Center, and Merrill Place).